• Disaster waiting to happen.

Results are only viewable after voting.

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
1D712A7A-FE03-4DEB-A241-E8ED01E1F800.jpeg

This was brought to my attention and I had to get EAs opinion on it. Exxotica is taking the experience of being under the same rough as your favorite adult actresses to another level with “Exxxotica at Sea”, a 4 day cruise. The cruise will be over 4 days starting in Miami hitting major tourist paradises such as Key West and the Bahamas. It looks like Exxxotica is trying to fill that small area of idleness between the AVNs and the Chicago Exxxotica event by having this cruise take place March 6th to the 10th of 2024. The cruise will consist of access to all events, $300 bar tab per cabin, free drinks, and a VIP area for a selective few, all of this along with guest appearances from adult performers.Any cruise is a good time, but to have that experience with your favorite performers could be a fun or a let down even in our hobby.

Who of us hasn’t dreamed of being on a cruise with their favorite adult performer. You have the sun, drinks, and the ocean to keep the mood just where you need it to be and when you add the hobby into the mix you’re having an all around good time. You’ll have that provider somewhat to yourself when they aren’t surrounded by dozens of fans giving you time to invest time and get to know each other. You’ll have all the perks of a date at your finger tips without technically spending a dime. Mind you, I’m referring to the cruise and not the provider themselves, it’s a good chance you’ll still have to pay for their time. Still, what better way to spend with your provider then in the Bahamas.

Although the perks of being on this ship are pretty amazing we have to look at it from another point-of-view. Like the regular Exxotica events the ship will most likely have a plethora of male fans all with the same goal in mind, spending time with their favorite actress and if there’s anything we’ve learned from following those actress on social media; some fans don’t know the meaning of boundaries. This would keep many Exxxotica favorites away one being Mz Dani who’s already shown her dislike for the cruise.

F580CB7C-90CF-4E22-892C-9FBABE4611E6.jpeg

This along with drinking and other aspects could spell a not so great cruise. I highly doubt Exxxotica thought about this cruise without taking the appropriate precautions, specifically the well being of the the adult performers on board. Regardless this is something to think about before booking.

I have no idea if this cruise is a good idea or a bad one. As I said prior, on paper it sounds like a great time being with your favorite performer but when you think about it, how much time will you have really? If history repeats itself you might get 5 minutes minimum as Exxxotica events usually give you and for the starting price of 2K for a cabin; the numbers don’t add up. This is just my opinion and just looking at it from a hobbyist perspective.

From what I can see an, the guest who will be appearing on the cruise have yet to be announced. I believe depending on who’s appearing it’ll make or break this cruise.

Here’s the web address if you need more information….. Exxxotica At Sea