Elite Companion Spotlight: Paige Savage

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
GBZxJ1gX0BwAcIR.jpgThis has been a long time coming. Paige Savage has been on my radar for some time; you've seen her pop up in various 'Providers to Experience on Tour' lists, but I've never seen a post specifically centered around her. I aim to change that today.

A European-born beauty with a southern background, Paige just might be one of the rarest providers you'll ever find. Living a full life as an author, content creator, and photographer, you wonder where she finds the time to be a provider in between it all. Somehow, Paige still forges a path for herself as a provider, if not from the dozens of clients who enjoy the experience she provides, then from being on Minnesota's TER Top 10 providers to see.

Paige sees herself as a book-smart beauty willing to get her hands dirty. She clings to the southern roots that made her who she is today, something that is both intriguing and very sensual in its own way. A beauty born in Italy with deep southern roots, where women have no problem with getting mud on their jeans and whose personality is as humble as the next.

The curves and unbridled body Paige brings to the session are ones you could only see in person. Standing at a nice 5'6", Paige is just the right height to make even a short king feel like the tallest man in the room. You'll be staring down at the 36G breasts Paige has while also getting a look at the 43-inch monster she's carrying around behind her. If that doesn't say 'curvy at its best,' then I really don't know what does.

Out of all the things clients could rave about when it comes to Paige, they can't stop talking about the easy booking process. Everything from communication to screening is done easily, and when everything is said and done, everything is confirmed. To be honest, given the climate we're in as a hobby, this is pretty damn attractive.

Paige is based in Minneapolis but is frequent to FMTYs. She'll go on a tour here and there, but they aren't as frequent as someone would like. Given how busy Paige is, it only makes sense. Even in her home city, Paige isn't available 24/7. She is starting a tour on May 15th, where Paige will be in New Orleans first, then Washington DC, and finally Texas, where she'll be available in Dallas and Houston. The going rate to see Paige is $600 for an hour ($700 on tour), $800 for 90 minutes ($900 on tour), and $1000 for two hours ($1,100 on tour). Highly affordable for the average client and beyond.

Do yourself a favor and book this plus-size model while you still have the chance. Women like Paige are always busy, so you'll be lucky to find any time with her. As always, if you've seen or plan on seeing Paige, be sure to drop a review so we know what to expect.

You can also find more information on Paige with her interview with James Robilotta located below. Have fun, Pervs!

Tour Dates
New Orleans
5/15–5/17 | Washington DC 5/20–5/24 | Texas 6/1–6/7

MeetPaigesaSvage.com
@PaigeSavXO

Back