Elite Companion Spotlight: Maya Dupree

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
Some of the finest women in the world are centered around certain locations. Some are located in Sweden, Argentina, Russia, but I think Brazil has all of these places beat by a mile. The women from that country are just a different breed that you can't help but want to be in their presence. I can say the same thing for Maya Dupree.

Maya is a Brazilian beauty who just might be one of a kind. She was born in a small town in Brazil, where she enjoyed a happy childhood before eventually moving to the States at age 23. This formative period was marked by her participation in and success at beauty pageants, an early indicator of her poise and charm. It could be said that winning pageants for over 20 years made Maya who she is today.

GOvM8G8WMAAk_nb.jpg

It wasn't long before Maya was recognized for the beauty she is. Her looks got her noticed by modeling agencies, and before long, you could see her face on just about every men's magazine, including Playboy. Maya has been featured in over 45 international magazines and on 20 different covers. A feat that isn't easy for anyone, but somehow she was able to do it. These magazines aren't stupid; when you have a drop-dead gorgeous woman in front of you with a great bust, a waist of 25 inches, and a peachy ass at 34 inches, it's clear that God has been good to Maya.

I don't know when Maya transitioned into providing. She could have been doing this while also modeling around the world, which would be very efficient. Regardless, she's a provider and one that needs to be seen, in my opinion.

Clients are always in awe when they see Maya in person. Some say that her body is as petite as a 19-year-old's, and given that Maya is a mature woman, it really paints a picture. Clients notice that the sexiest part about Maya is her smile, but they obviously also see her great bust and Brazilian butt as phenomenal altogether.

Maya is located in Utah. She tours very often and is always up for a nice FMTY. Maya's rates are $900 for an hour, $1,200 for 90 minutes, and $1,500 for two hours. The rates vary if you're based in Utah. The prices aren't bad considering you can see Maya for twice as long as other providers in the hobby, making your session well worth your time. The best way to get in touch with Maya is through her website.

If you've seen Maya, be sure to drop a review and let us know how your session went and what to expect. Have fun, Pervs!

@MayaDupreeworld

Back