king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
GFmUzQeacAAeNKZ.jpgI never noticed until now, but Bad Kittyy doesn't tour. She has a name of duos she offers and if you catch her on a good day you might get the occasional special rate, though when it comes to touring it just doesn't happen. I think the closet Kittyy got to a tour was the FMTY that Dave East wouldn't sponsor; sucks for him.

With Kitty rarely going on tour it leaves her that much sought after when visiting any location. In this instance the location will be sunny Miami. Now, Kittyy could obviously pay the flight from Los Angeles to Miami herself but like the majority of providers she rather it being on a clients dime, however, she's willing to make that dime worth the clients time. If a client is willing to spend money on a first class ticket for Kitty to get to Miami, she's offering a full 90 minute session with her.

I did the math. As in I went to Expedia and compared some prices along with JustFly and believe it or not it's pretty doable. Some of these prices are a bit insane ranging anywhere between $2,000 and $8,000, but there are ones that are actually in the $1,600 range. This, depending on how bad you want to see Kittyy, is an okay deal given the amount you're dropping and the time you're seeing her. Mind you, this isn't including any added fees you know pop up at the airport.

Again, this really depends on how bad you want to see her. For the average client this is doable though. Best way to get in touch with kittyy is through her email which you can find on the EA-List. Have fun Pervs!

Back