Summer Col In New York

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Of all the times to visit an AMP, now would certainly be the opportune moment, you pervy bastards. I've heard from a dedicated AMP client that Summer Col is currently at an AMP in New York, offering a price that seems downright astounding.

Initially, upon learning that Summer was headed to New York, I assumed it was for content collaboration. However, not finding her on any agency rosters, including TA's, led me to believe she might have retired from providing—until I received confirmation from a friend.

It turns out that Summer is indeed in New York, operating independently under the Rising Sun agency. This agency typically represents Asian girls exclusively, making Summer's presence a unique exception given her Colombian background. Word on the street is that she's charging $400 for a session. I hesitate to specify "hour" because, frankly, I'm not well-versed in the inner workings of the AMP world. Nevertheless, considering her original rates, $400 is an absolute steal. No matter what anyone says, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better deal than this.

Summer is here until the 21st of April,. I'm even tempted to book myself. Have fun Pervs!

https://risingsun8.com/view/469

81838376_003_baa0.jpg